Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pooches on Parade

The dog parade put on by the Krewe de Croix is an annual event that draws a fair sized crowd to the boardwalk in Christiansted. The Krewe is basically just a bunch of friends who put an island twist on various stateside traditions. Next week is their Mardi Croix parade on the northside, and while it's technically a different group running the St. Patrick's Day Parade, it's mostly the same people.

You can see the story I wrote about Saturday's parade here. This is my favorite pic from last weekend's dog parade. "I'm ready for my closeup!"



AND FYI - The laptop I use for almost everything is now a former computer. For the short term I'm using a much older machine. I can do pretty much all the same stuff, but everything is a lot more difficult and takes longer. So I probably won't be blogging quite as much. Just so you know. jb

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Ahh...it pains me that Yellow DOg and Darla can't be there. They have some mighty fine garb!

Look on Facebook albums under My Heart & Soul to see Yellow DOg in his Lizzie Borden costume!

;)